tidbits of my ponderings and life happenings.
View my complete profile
posted by drea @ 12:21 AM
Congratulations!!!love the song reference. I want to hear him sing it. Lol
yay! congratulations to both of you :)
Congrats!
aww....so cute! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very happy for you both.
congratulations!!!!i was still squealing with excitement after we hung up. :)
So awesome! Praise God! Congratulations to you both.
congrats!! :)
congratulations! we are so happy for you :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm happy for you both.
hehe yay! nice ring :) congrats!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
Congratulations!!!
love the song reference. I want to hear him sing it. Lol
yay! congratulations to both of you :)
Congrats!
aww....so cute! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very happy for you both.
congratulations!!!!
i was still squealing with excitement after we hung up. :)
So awesome! Praise God! Congratulations to you both.
congrats!! :)
congratulations! we are so happy for you :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm happy for you both.
hehe yay! nice ring :) congrats!!
Post a Comment
<< Home