Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i'm a member!


i've always wanted to join an art museum and finally, i have! jenny and i went to the de young museum yesterday for free. i fell in love with it! at first, i was a bit apprehensive in going b/c i heard it wasn't that great from a few friends. one step into the museum, i knew it was destiny. :P i joined at an "higher" level so i could bring in more guests, etc... some of it IS tax deductible so it's allll goood! woohoo! time to be art re-learned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I was in shock when you told me you weren't in to museums any longer...

I thought to myself, "How can this be? What has happened? Is it the California water or the car fumes that have tainted my Andrea's head?"

Well, now I can go to sleep soundly knowing that the planets are in-line once again. Yea!

7:45 PM  
Blogger estah said...

Drea, I never doubted that you would love the de Young museum. You fell in love with all the unique doorknobs, chairs, and architectural design in Spain, especially Gaudi stuff.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home