SWC...here we come!!!
doy and i are heading to spirit west coast in monterey from this wed-thurs to help mrs. aimee lou lee! i finally get to see a few of my fave christian singers/bands: Building 429, Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp (!), and MercyMe! can you tell that i am excited??!! yipeee!


3 Comments:
hahaha.. you coerced joy to go with you? Lucky that you guys are going! Who else is going? If Justin McRoberts goes, do tell his wife (Amy McRoberts, then Evans) that Alex Hsu from Mission says hi! hahaha.. If Shane Bernard are going, can you get me their new CD? :-D
Anyway, have lots of fun! I have no idea who Building 429 is. heh. I'm still trying to find a replacement to the new disappointing Caedmon's Call and Bebo. Where is the non-fluffy Christian music these days?? sigh.
jeremy camp, dood. no fluff about him.
coerce? i don't coerce. i encourage. :)
Alex, you really dislike the new Caedmon's? I think their latest (Share the Well) may be their best yet.
Bebo is disappointing now though.
If you want other recommendations, I can give a few.
Post a Comment
<< Home