hilarious kiddo

adorable london, with hair
here's a story about my precious niece london, age 3 almost 4.
three days ago...
my sister was changing baby holland and london asked her if she can cut paper. my sister says yes. london goes into the bedroom and starts cutting her paper. a few minutes later, london comes back and starts crying. my sister looks at her and says "what happend to your beautiful hair?!!". apparently london decided to cut her own hair for who knows what reason. the way my sister explains it, it's pretty bad. my sister said she tried not to laugh but it was so sad. she has been trying over the past year to grow london's hair longer. i requested a picture of the hack job.
i got this email from my sister...
London said she didn't want to go with us to the YMCA (for Chase's class) because everyone was going to laugh at her hair. So she put a hat on and now won't take it off.
I asked her if she'd take it off so I could take a picture of her hair for you, she said no.
in another email later on...
So London finally took off her hat...but I'll wait to see if she'll let me take a picture of it. She said, "My hair looks funny.", I said why, she said "Because I cut it."
haha! she's still wearing the hat today and won't take it off. that girl is hilarious. she has the most character for any 3-yr old. she makes me crack up every day the way she acts and what she says. she's also tau pee (chinese word).
i'm still waiting for that picture...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home